Want to take your business to the next level? Interested in learning from and supporting a group of peers? Then a mastermind group is the right format for you.
At CPL the Masterminds are no more than 8 people to a group, meet every 2 weeks (with a few adjustments made for holidays) and require a 6 month commitment. The group gets to decide after that if they want to continue.
Being a part of a mastermind group will provide you:
- Accountability to set and meet goals
- Support for your personal and professional growth
- Access to resources through CPL
- Confidential environment to discuss tough issues
- Momentum to get you to the next level of your business
- Experience and knowledge of group leader and other group members
Examples of topics that will be covered (participants’ needs in each group determines topics and depth)
- Business Plan
- Effective sales conversations
- Product development/Leveraging existing products
- Social Media/Communication plan
New groups start April 2016. Pick the timing that works for you.
Monday morning Mastermind Group starts 4/4/2016 and ends 9/19/2016. This is an in-person group.
Monday evening Mastermind Group starts 4/4/2016 and ends 9/19/2016. This is an online group. (we will be using an online video conferencing tool like skype, details will be shared after registration)
Sign up today!
Previous participants experienced these results:
- Found clarity and purpose
- 100% increase in business
- Discovered and attracted ideal clients
- Understanding of how values impact and strengthen business
- Learned how to set and hold boundaries with clients
- Understanding of which customers NOT to do business with
“By defining values, real desires and the kind of owner I wanted to be – I have grown into a leaner flow.” – Sarah
“Role play was very powerful for me. I am able to think through and have tough conversations with my clients.” – Heidi
“Being in a group helped me know that I am not alone in the issues I was having in my business.” – Jessica
“My favorite discussions were about networking and marketing. Those were the two areas that I felt least confident and now I feel more knowledgeable and have a plan.” -Merrissa
“Identifying ‘How I am an Expert’ helped build my confidence and was a powerful tool to help me step into my business.” – Jaque
Are you ready to transform your business? Sign up today!