Your clients have a natural desire to share – their story, their experience, even their failures. It is your job to create the container that encourages interaction in a constructive way. The result is exponential growth for your participants that supports the success of your business.
From Tascha: Why am I passionate about teaching this?
Based on my own experience, I am an advocate for personal and professional growth that happens in group settings. I teach how to facilitate GrowthCirclesTM so that there are more of these interactions happening in the world. A GrowthCircleTM is an environment that is a catalyst for individual learning through interaction and discussion with others. GrowthCirclesTM can be embedded in many group formats including a 2-hour workshop, a monthly discussion group, a business mastermind, a week-long retreat, even an online space.
Introduction to GrowthCirclesTM
1 day in-person training, Saturday July 16, 9 am – 3 pm, bring your own lunch
Or… or 3 webinars, Wednesday evenings from 6:30 – 8:00 pm MT, 6/15, 6/29, 7/13
During this time we’ll cover:
- The basics factors that make GrowthCirclesTM successful
- How GrowthCircles™ are differ from training
- GrowthCirclesTM as an effective part of your business
- How to design a workshop that includes GrowthCirclesTM
- Interactive discussion design
- How to recover a hijacked group
- Laying your internal foundation as a GrowthCircle™ facilitator
Sign up today!
Register by paying online (click through to Paypal below) or by sending a check to Tascha Yoder LLC, 635 Southpointe Ct, Colorado Springs, CO 80906.