- Celebrate Masculine Energy
- Gratutude When Life is Tough
- Honoring Your Values
- Living Authentically
- Reconnecting to Gratitude
- SOIW Linda Mojer
- SOIW Tami Forero
- Start from Love
- The Beginnings of Change
- The Shape of Starting Over
- 5 Basic Marketing Techniques
- 5 Reasons to Get Involved and How it Helps Your Business
- 5 Techie Solutions for Better Email
- 5 Reasons to Work with a Graphic Designer
- 5 Things to Do When An Employee Quits
- 5 Ways Narrowing Your Niche Grows Your Business
- 5 Important Questions to Ask Before You Speak
- 5 Reasons Your Net-Working is Not-Working
- Types of Networking Groups
- 5 Ways to Build Your EMail List
- - more -
- Venue Info
- About Us
- Contact Us
Designing Illuminated Letters & Creating A Japanese Album
We will be creating a Japanese album variation with a hard cover over folded and sewn pages.
The book may be used as an album, abecedary, journal, collage notebook or scrapbook. We will explore the world of decorative lettering through designing, tracing, decorating, collaging and embellishing letterforms.
This class is designed for first-time and experienced calligraphers and binders.
See the attachment below for an example of what you'll be creating.
Join in the FUN, freedom and camaraderie around the ART table!
$83 plus $9.50 material fee
($79 plus $9.50 material fee for CPL Members)
To Register for this class you may call or email:
phone: 719.575.0222 email: marshantonio [at] juno [dot] com