- Celebrate Masculine Energy
- Gratitude When Life is Tough
- Honoring Your Values
- Living Authentically
- Reconnecting to Gratitude
- SOIW Linda Mojer
- SOIW Tami Forero
- Start from Love
- The Beginnings of Change
- The Shape of Starting Over
- 5 Strategies to Help You Take a Vacation From Your Business
- 5 Things to Ask Before Starting Twitter
- 5 Tips for Maintaining an Attitude of Gratitude
- 5 Tips for Keeping Up a Blog
- 5 Reasons Friends and Family Give Bad Advice
- 5 Basic Steps to Hiring an Employee
- 5 Reasons to Ignore Social Media
- 5 Ways to Get Support from Other Women
- 5 Maximize Your Vendor Booth Tips
- Is Fear Slowly Killing Your Business?
- - more -
- Venue Info
- About Us
- Contact Us
Designing Illuminated Letters & Creating A Japanese Album
We will be creating a Japanese album variation with a hard cover over folded and sewn pages.
The book may be used as an album, abecedary, journal, collage notebook or scrapbook. We will explore the world of decorative lettering through designing, tracing, decorating, collaging and embellishing letterforms.
This class is designed for first-time and experienced calligraphers and binders.
See the attachment below for an example of what you'll be creating.
Join in the FUN, freedom and camaraderie around the ART table!
$83 plus $9.50 material fee
($79 plus $9.50 material fee for CPL Members)
To Register for this class you may call or email:
phone: 719.575.0222 email: marshantonio [at] juno [dot] com